Sunburst is a relatively common process in injection mo […]
Sunburst is a relatively common process in injection molds. Sun pattern is actually a common process in injection mold surface treatment, which will directly affect the appearance and surface strength of the product surface. Mold sun pattern is also known as mold bite, mold etching and mold etching. It is widely used because of its low process cost, rich effects and fast speed.
As a common process for mold surface treatment, what is the purpose of sun drying? Yes, it is to improve the appearance and texture of plastic parts, and it is the product that presents a variety of changes or a new design.
So, what is the complete sequence of the whole set of sun micro-steps?
1. The first is to clean the surface of the mold cavity and remove the grease on the surface.
2. Tape the cavity that is not to be exposed to the pattern or paint it with anti-corrosion paint to avoid corrosion. This is the most time-consuming process of all processes. This process is commonly known as "sealing"
3. Dry the anti-corrosion paint in the "seal" process
4. Carefully wipe the surface of the cavity to be bitten with absorbent cotton to ensure that there are no impurities and dirt to ensure the effect of biting.
5. After the preparatory work is completed, we will paint the surface of the cavity that will be sun-textured and soak it in the corrosive solution. During the corrosion process, we must observe the sun-texture condition and soak it repeatedly to achieve the predetermined bite. flower effect.
6. "Sand blasting" has two purposes. The first is to remove the residual liquid on the surface of the cavity, and the second is to adjust the luster of the pattern. Different sand particles and pressures are used to spray different luster and brightness.