1) Determine the mold opening direction and parting lin […]
1) Determine the mold opening direction and parting line position of the high-precision plastic mold; each plastic product needs to determine its mold opening direction and parting line at the beginning of the design to ensure that the core slider is minimized. mechanism, reducing the impact of the parting line on the appearance. After determining the mold opening direction of the high-precision plastic mold, try to make the product reinforcement, bayonet, protrusions and other structural designs consistent with the mold opening direction to avoid core pulling, reduce seams, and extend molding time.
2) After determining the mold opening direction of the high-precision plastic mold, an appropriate parting line can be selected to avoid the undercut phenomenon in the mold opening direction and improve the appearance and performance of the mold.
3) Properly adjust the draft angle of the high-precision plastic mold to avoid damage such as white edges, deformation, and cracks on the top of the product. In the design of deep cavity structure products, the slope of the outer surface should be larger than that of the inner surface as much as possible to ensure that the plastic injection mold core will not move, so as to obtain a uniform product wall thickness, while ensuring the material strength and product opening time.
4) Each different plastic has a certain wall thickness range, generally 0.54 mm. When the wall thickness exceeds 4 mm, it will lead to problems such as excessive cooling time and shrinkage of plastic products. In this case, we should consider changing the product. structure. Uneven wall thickness can cause surface shrinkage. As well as air holes and weld lines. In addition, the rational use of reinforcing ribs can increase the stiffness of the product and reduce deformation.