Injection molding is a very important step in the proce […]
Injection molding is a very important step in the processing of a mold, and temperature is even more important, because the temperature affects the quality of the mold during injection molding, so what is the impact of this temperature? So, what are the disadvantages of high injection processing temperature? How do we deal with the problem of excessive temperature? Now let us briefly understand
1. The thermal deformation of the machine: due to the small fit and the operation failure, the moving parts with different thermal expansion coefficients in the hydraulic components are stuck, which affects the transmission accuracy of the hydraulic system and reduces the working quality of the parts.
2. The viscosity of the oil decreases: the viscosity of the oil with too high temperature of the injection molding machine decreases, and the leakage increases, the efficiency of the entire system and the volumetric efficiency of the pump will be significantly reduced. As the viscosity of the oil decreases, and the oil film becomes thinner, the frictional resistance of the movable parts of the valve core, etc. increases, resulting in increased wear.
3. Sealing deformation: If the temperature of the injection molding machine is high, it is easy to deform the workpiece, thereby reducing the sealing performance, and then reducing the service life.
4. Oil deterioration: If the temperature is too high, the oil will expire quickly, and there will be asphalt and other substances, and the life of the hydraulic oil will be reduced.
5. Lead to the deterioration of the quality of the working parts: the temperature of the injection molding machine will cause the quality of the working parts to deteriorate too much, dissolving in the oil, escaping the air, cavitation, and causing the performance of the hydraulic system to decrease.