1) The cross-sectional area of the injection mold is la […]
1) The cross-sectional area of the injection mold is large, and the hardenability of the selected steel is poor;
2) The carbonization material contained in the selected injection mold steel is severe;
3) The forging process of the injection mold is incorrect, and the annealing process is not performed well after forging;
4) The decarburized layer produced when the surface of the injection mold is not cleaned or annealed or quenched and heated;
5) The cooling speed of the injection mold after quenching is too slow, and the quenching cooling medium is not selected properly;
6) The quenching cooling medium contains too many impurities, or the quenching cooling medium is aged;
7) Insufficient tempering and excessively high tempering temperature.