During the injection molding process, the plastic part […]
During the injection molding process, the plastic part is ejected by an ejection mechanism in a plastic mold. But sometimes because of the special shape of the product, it is difficult to remove the plastic part from the cavity of the plastic mold.
One: plastic mold
(1) The mold release structure is unreasonable or improperly located.
(2) The demolding slope is not enough.
(3) The mold temperature is too high or the ventilation is poor.
(4) The surface of the runner wall or cavity is rough.
(5) Improper matching of the diameter of the main flow channel and the diameter of the nozzle hole
(6) The surface of the cavity is rough, or is damaged and worn
(7) The gate is poorly balanced and the melt enters the cavity at different speeds