1. The increasing size of mold forming parts and the hi […]
1. The increasing size of mold forming parts and the high productivity of parts require one mold with multiple cavities, resulting in increasingly large molds. Large-tonnage large molds can reach 100 tons, and one mold has hundreds of cavities and thousands of cavities. Mold processing equipment is required Large working table, enlarged Y-axis Z-axis stroke, large load-bearing, high rigidity, and high consistency.
2. The mold steel material for mold processing has high hardness, which requires the mold processing equipment to have thermal stability and high reliability.
3. For complex cavities and multi-functional composite molds, as the shape of the part becomes more complex, the design and manufacturing level of the mold must be improved. Multiple grooves and multiple materials are formed in a mold or assembled into multiple components. Functional composite molds require a large amount of processing programming, a high-deep cavity comprehensive cutting ability and high stability, which increases the processing difficulty.
4. The refinement of mold processing makes the complex and high efficiency of processing equipment more attractive. High-speed milling has many advantages such as the ability to process high-hard steel, smooth processing, small cutting force, and small deformation of the workpiece, which make mold companies pay more and more attention to high-speed processing.
5. High dynamic accuracy. The static performance (such as repeat positioning accuracy, linear feed speed) introduced by the machine tool manufacturer cannot reflect the actual machining situation when the three-dimensional mold surface is processed. The high-precision machining of the three-dimensional surface of the mold also puts forward the requirements of high dynamic precision performance. High-speed and high-precision can only be achieved when the machine's high rigidity, thermal stability, high reliability and high-quality control system cooperate.
6. The combination of processing technology and green product technology will be taken into consideration when the company purchases equipment. The radiation of electrical processing machine tools and the selection of media will be factors affecting safety and steel. Electric steel milling technology will be developed in the field of mold processing in the future .
7. The composite application of multiple measurement technologies, high-speed measurement and reverse engineering have become the development direction that promotes mold participation in product development and design technology.