Nitrogen hollow injection molding is an auxiliary injec […]
Nitrogen hollow injection molding is an auxiliary injection molding technology. Its working principle is to inject other gases through the gas controller, through the gas pressure, time, rate, and high-pressure compressed nitrogen combined with the injection molding machine to inject the molten plastic in the cavity of the injection mold. , the interior of the plastic part expands to form a hollow, and the gas flows into the low-pressure and high-temperature area of the product in the direction of least resistance. As the gas flows in the product, it replaces the molten plastic with thick-walled plastic. When the filling process is over, the gas continues to provide the holding pressure to solve the problem of shrinkage during the cooling process of the plastic, thereby obtaining a plastic product.
What are the advantages of nitrogen blow molding compared to other injection molding technologies?
1. The probability of product deformation is reduced. Low-pressure injection reduces the internal stress of plastic products and reduces the probability of warping and deformation of plastic products.
2. The clamping pressure is reduced, and the low injection pressure reduces the clamping force, and a machine with a smaller tonnage can be selected.
3. Improve the precision of plastic products, reduce residual stress, and increase dimensional tolerance and product stability.
4. The use of plastic raw materials is reduced, and the wall thickness of the finished product is hollow, reducing the use of plastic materials.
5. The molding cycle is shortened, and the nitrogen hollow injection molding cycle is shortened compared with solid products.
6. Nitrogen-assisted injection molding improves structural integrity and increases design freedom.
7. One-time molding, for some products with large differences in wall thickness, nitrogen hollow injection molding can be used.
8. Improve the life of the injection mold, reduce the pressure in the injection cavity, reduce the loss of the injection mold, and improve the injection life.
9. Reduce the cost of the injection mold, reduce the injection point, and replace the hot runner with the air channel, thereby reducing the cost of the mold.
10. Eliminate the phenomenon of shrinkage, increase the hardness along the thick glue position airway, and reduce the problem of sink marks.