Overview of automobile plastic mold processing: a combi […]
Overview of automobile plastic mold processing: a combined plastic mold for compression molding, extrusion molding, injection, blow molding and low foam molding. It mainly includes a concave mold combined substrate, a concave mold component and a concave mold combined card board A concave mold with a variable cavity is composed of a convex mold combined base plate, a convex mold component, a convex mold combined card board, a cavity cut-off component and a side cut combined board, and a convex mold with a variable core. Coordinated changes of mold convex, concave mold and auxiliary molding system. Series of plastic parts of different shapes and sizes can be processed. Analysis of the composition of automobile plastic mold processing: the composition of plastic The plastic we usually use is not a pure substance, it is made of many materials. Among them, high molecular polymers (or synthetic resins) are the main components of plastics. In addition, in order to improve the performance of plastics, various auxiliary materials, such as fillers, plasticizers, lubricants, stabilizers, Colorants, etc., can become plastics with good performance.
1. Synthetic resin Synthetic resin is the most important component of plastics, and its content in plastics is generally 40% to 100%. Because of the large content and the nature of the resin often determines the nature of the plastic, people often regard the resin as a synonym for plastic. For example, confuse polyvinyl chloride resin with polyvinyl chloride plastic, and phenol resin with phenolic plastic. In fact, resin and plastic are two different concepts. Resin is an unprocessed raw polymer that is not only used to make plastics, but also a raw material for coatings, adhesives, and synthetic fibers. In addition to a very small part of plastics containing 100% resin, most plastics require other substances in addition to the main component resin.
2. Filler Filler is also called filler, which can improve the strength and heat resistance of plastics and reduce costs. Fillers can be divided into organic fillers and inorganic fillers.
3. Plasticizers Plasticizers can increase the plasticity and flexibility of plastics, reduce brittleness, and make plastics easier to process and shape. Plasticizers are generally high-boiling organic compounds that are miscible with resin, non-toxic, odorless, and stable to light and heat. The most commonly used are phthalate esters.
4. Description of automotive plastic mold processing stabilizer In order to prevent the synthetic resin from being decomposed and damaged by light and heat during processing and use, and to extend the service life, stabilizers should be added to the plastic. Commonly used are stearate and epoxy resin.
5. Colorants Colorants can make plastics have various bright and beautiful colors. Commonly used organic dyes and inorganic pigments as colorants.
6. Lubricant The role of the lubricant is to prevent the plastic from sticking to the metal mold during molding, and at the same time make the surface of the plastic smooth and beautiful. Commonly used lubricants include stearic acid and its calcium and magnesium salts. In addition to the above additives, flame retardants, foaming agents, antistatic agents, etc. can also be added to the plastic.