(5) On the premise of ensuring the hardness of the plas […]
(5) On the premise of ensuring the hardness of the plastic mold, try to use pre-cooling, staged cooling quenching or warm quenching as far as possible.
(6) For sophisticated plastic molds, vacuum heating quenching and cryogenic treatment after quenching are used as far as possible under the prerequisite conditions.
(7) For some precision and complicated molds, pre-heat treatment, aging heat treatment, and quenching and nitridation heat treatment can be used to control the precision of plastic molds.
(8) When repairing defects such as blow holes and abrasion of plastic molds, use repair equipment with small thermal effects to avoid the problem of deformation during the repair process.